“The most important part of caring for the elderly is loving them.”
Mera Medicare has launched a #CareForElder initiative by tapping the need and creating an opportunity for every common man to help an elderly. May it be a known, or someone totally strange. Every elderly could be helped with www.meramedicare.com
The value of the services Mera Medicare claims to provide speaks for itself by providing cheaper solutions to healthcare such as medicinal needs ( both branded and generic ) which could be ordered for FREE from the website and availed within 2 – 4 hours* of time under normal circumstances at a cheaper price which usually people don’t get in a Pharmacy store. CASH – ON – DELIVERY makes it easier too !
**Minimum order of Rs. 100 (Recommended)
Elderly is a section of society which need medicines on a regular basis.
LET’S ALL DO OUR PART BY CONTRIBUTING IN THIS CAMPAIGN BY ORDERING MEDICINES AT A VERY CHEAPER PRICE FROM www.meramedicare.com & REDUCING HEALTHCARE EXPENSES FOR THEM.
“CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME. LET’S START NOW”
Here are 12 ways you can make them happy and fill them with joy.
Use the ones whichever suits you the best !
1. Find areas of mutual interest. The non-curious may mistakenly think elderly people seem boring, but, remember that you and your interests might be very boring to them as well. Try to open your mind and find out what gives them joy. If you can’t share their interest at least you can share their excitement.
2. Reduce their healthcare expenses without any investment. Reduce their expenses of medicine requirement by ordering medicines through web based healthcare start-ups like www.meramedicare.com, www.socialblood.org, http://uberhealth.co and other available platforms.
2. Don’t judge them by their physical condition. You might think that they’re unfit but it’s just the way the life cycle goes. You’re born, you’re a kid, you grown into your teen years, adult years, and one day you will be elderly too.
3. When they want to make tea or something for someone or themselves, you make it and tell her/him “Sit down, I’ll do it for you.“
4. If he/she has pains or medical issues, tell them to see (or take them) to a doctor. If the pains/medical issues are severe enough, it is imperative that you call a hospital and see what they can do for him/her.
5. Clean up for her/him as you see fit.
6. Cook for them (or aid them in making meals).
7. Listen to their stories. You may find them interesting (like when they were in war or something along those lines). Find the beauty in the story.
8. Take them out of the house; go where they wish to go.
9. Don’t swear or say words which some may find inappropriate, they may not take this lightly.
10. Care for their animals. This may fill them with joy.
11. Surprise them with gifts from time-to-time; hold parties for them.
12. Organize and make better their garden/house (if they have one.)
“We’ll also be on the same spot that they are today. Let’s make their lives easier and simpler” 🙂